Help Centre

‚Äč I am in credit with my current supplier, how do I get this back?

Once we receive your opening meter readings we provide these readings to your current supplier who will then generate your final statement. If you are in credit they will arrange to reimburse the money back to you directly. Please do note, this can take a few weeks after the switchover for your current (old) supplier to send you the final statement.

Go back to help centre