Complaint Procedure

We're committed to responding quickly and accurately to your enquiries and complaints. Your feedback and comments are important to us in maintaining and enchancing our customer service. 

If we have made a mistake or done something wrong, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can fix it immediately. 


Post : 

  • GnERGY Ltd
  • Enquires and Complaints
  • 119 Wren Way
  • Farnborough, Hampshire
  • GU14 8TA

(All information provided will be managed in accordance with the GnERGY Ltd policy)

Step 1

Please let us know what is wrong. You can either email us at, write us a letter or even drop in to see us. We really want to hear from you and will aim to put things right within five working days. 

Step 2

In the event you are still not happy, our complaints team will pick things up for you. They will let you know what is going on and work with you to sort it out. They will communicate with you via phone, email or letter within 5 working days. Hopefully the matter would have been solved to your satisfaction. If not you can ask us to look into the matter again and if we are unable to resolve things for you. we will send you a 'final response' letter (referred to as a deadlock letter). In it, we will recap what has happened and what we have suggested -  and give your contract details for the Energy Ombudsman. 

Independent Advice

If you need independent advice

It's easy to get independent advice about your energy supply. The Citizens Advice consumer service gives free, confidential and impartial advice. You can get in touch with them for advice at anytime during the complaints process. 

Visit :

Or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline 03454 04 05 06 (Textphone 18001 03454 04 05 06) or submit a query online.

Step 3

The Energy Ombudsman is an independent organisation you can ask to pick things up for you, for free, once you've had your final response or if it is eight weeks since you complained and we have still not fixed things. Their decision will bind us legally but you do not have to abide by their decision should they decide that you have to do something instead. 

3300 Daresbury Park 



WA4 4HA 

Communications: 0330 440 1614 

Energy: 0330 440 1624 

Any questions email

To recap

  1. We will aim to sort things within 5 working days and if it is more complicated within eight weeks
  2. As a part of our procedure we will:
    • Say Sorry (where applicable)
    • Give an Explanation
    • Do everything we can to put things right
  3. We hope you will be happy with our effort. If not, or if we have not fixed the matter within eight weeks, you can get in touch with the Energy Ombudsman who will take it from there. 

In this Section